"" Dream To Life: Let There Be Light...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Let There Be Light...

I'm on the hunt for lighting in our Master Bedroom.

Billy (to my delight!) is surprisingly OK with a chandelier - which I would LOVE!  I think it would add such a whimsical touch to our bedroom (who doesn't want whimsy in the bedroom :>)...insert ooh la la eyebrows here.)  The challenge is finding a chandelier that isn't too feminine....meaning cut down on the crystal drops and the frilly curlicues that often come with chandeliers...



No.




Uhhh....No.


Heck No!


Next are a couple that could work for our bedroom:


I like the simple feel to this one.   But it might be TOO simple...I mean, if we're going chandelier we need a little glamour, right?

Here's one from Pottery Barn...


It comes with or without shades....I personally like it without shades.   The curves are what make this one special.

We could step completely outside our box and go with something fun like this:



A capiz hanging pendant would be gorgeous too...



But here is my one of my favorites:




They call it "Tuscan Wheat with Smoked Crystals".....umm yes please!

So we'll see!  Too many to choose from, too few rooms in the house :>)

xo,



PS:  Here is a little peek at a pendant we are LOVING for our kitchen....


Antique Mercury Glass??? AHHHH! 




(Images from Amazon, Overstock, Pottery Barn, Ababy, World Market,)

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    We used to live in Southern California and I miss it sooo much!
    I hope you are having a great week!
    Take Care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I love your blog!
    Take Care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new kitchen pendant!! Where is it hanging??? Come decorate for me please!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete