"" Dream To Life: Natalie, Cate, Michelle - oh my!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Natalie, Cate, Michelle - oh my!

Oscar Love!!!!   

My favorite:  Cate Blanchet in Givenchy.  A lot of people disliked this one, but I loved how different it was.  Her hair and make up were flawless and complimented the color of the dress perfectly.




Gwyneth in Calvin Klein - so shimmery and slim :>)  She is just so cool these days!



Halle in Marchesa - there is really nothing you can say about this, the picture says it all.



Natalie Portman in Rodarte, such an amazing color! I thought it fit her perfectly, and the matching tassel earrings with her side swept hair was impeccable.



Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein - such a bombshell!  Gorgeous.



Mila Kunis in Elie Saab.  The top was very unique and extremely daring, and the color was different from most of what was on the carpet.




Michele Williams in Chanel Haute Couture - she is like a pixie, a nymph, a fairy - makes me wish I could rock that haircut!



Helena Bonham Carter in Colleen Atwood.  I loved her quote "I like to celebrate film over fashion".  Her dress was made by the designer who won "Best Costumes" for Alice and Wonderland.  She said she wanted it to be a costume, not a gown.  And her whole I don't give a damn attitude?  Love love love it.



Quote of the day:

"Creativity is a fundamental path to self-discovery, not self-indulgent..."


xo,
k

all images from style.com

1 comment: