"" Dream To Life: Keep You Warm

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Keep You Warm

It's a rainy day in Nashville.  Big thunderstorms...I love it.  I just got back from a whirlwind weekend in Laguna Beach, CA for my best friend's bachelorette party.  Pics to come :>)

About a month or so ago, I decided I wanted to paint our fireplace mantle.  I knew I needed some super sticky primer to bypass the whole sanding process.  For now, we decided to match it to the trim in the rest of the condo.  




With Primer (Zinsser Primer 123 Bulls Eye Water Based):





Looking all spiffy and new!




I'm still not sure if I want to keep it that way, or go for something a little edgier.  Behold! Lots of fancy fireplaces:

Odd size....tiny...like it's for Alice in Wonderland (Really like the blue glass tiles on the floor):



Mmmm oh so rustic....and the candles!




Terrific Teal!  Interesting to paint the wall, molding, and mantle all the same...



A fireplace within a fireplace




Mirrors keep you warm just the same...at least here it does :>)




So ornate and amazing




"...and I want to Paint It Black"



Another one color room....



Fresh and fun



Black with stripes....I kind of dig it.  In a weird I'd never do it sort of way...


Are we warm and cozy yet?

xo,
k










1 comment:

  1. Such a transformation! I like it so much better! Oh, and the thunderstorms were not so pleasant to me last night... I got caught in the hail on my way home from work! Ugh! But back to the pretties... I love that rustic image with the candles... and the one with stacked firewood under the built-ins. :)

    ReplyDelete