"" Dream To Life: Pinterest Favorites - Project!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pinterest Favorites - Project!

I have to share a few of my recent most favorite "pins" I've come across on Pinterest lately.
Like most pinners, I feel there just aren't enough hours in the day, days in the year, years in a lifetime to be able to accomplish all the glorious-ness that is Pinterest.

Sigh.

First up! A great idea to keep track of the paint colors in your home. They suggest carrying the paint sticks dipped in each color and labeled for each room around with you so you can match it up when looking for home goodies.  Gen-ius!



I'm completely head over heels with this brass light fixture...and at $64???  I'll be having 2 please.



This will be my motto for the next 6 months.  Ok, for the rest of my life, but especially for the next 6 months.  Lots of change coming...I need to buy more lipstick :>)



Glitter keys? Wha? I mean, I can't really breath for how gorgeous and fun this is!  I'll be trying it. I will let you know if it actually works.





Cheers, dears.

Till next time:>)
K



1 comment:

  1. OOoO, I like that paint stick idea! And of course that pendant is ridiculously good!

    ReplyDelete