"" Dream To Life: Words To Inspire....

Monday, August 16, 2010

Words To Inspire....


I found this quote recently, and wanted to share! I love the sentiment.  I love how the choice is up to us.

"Fall in love or fall in hate.  Get inspired or be depressed.  Ace a class or flunk a test.  Make babies or make art.  Speak the truth or lie and cheat.  Dance on tables or sit in the corner.  Life is divine chaos. Embrace it.  Forgive yourself.  Breathe.  And enjoy the ride."
- Solbeam

Image at Fridgedoor

I loved this quote so much, I had to find out who or what Solbeam is (and post it a second time for a second read!)

Go to www.solbeam.com.  You won't be disappointed.  "Sol" describes herself as a woman "...equipped with backpack, blog, and her sense of Wonder, a perpetual pilgrim wanders aimfully on..."

I mean, just imagine for a moment that you live with your sense of Wonder at all times...

xo,
k

 image by Kara Schmahl

No comments:

Post a Comment