"" Dream To Life: Hunting For...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hunting For...

It's been a long couple of weeks.  Apparently that's what happens when you never say no to anything.  Lucky me I like what I do, so I'm not complaining....really.  Well not really.  It's just been a long couple of weeks.....:>)

I spent a busy day at Retropolitan - thank goodness High Point is next week - we are in need of some new "stuff!"  (which is a good thing, because it means we've sold a lot!)  In between clients popping in, and rearranging vignettes as major pieces walked out the door, I browsed through some catalogues to look for a kitchen table for B's parents. I posted here all about the renovations that his parents have been going through.  Their new kitchen is gorgeous, but they are in need of a kitchen breakfast table.  And it has somewhat hard to find dimensions.....60"l x 30"d x 30"h.

Most dining tables are over 70" long.  I found a few options that are close, though...

White Washed Wood table 54"l x 30"w x 30"h
Black Plank Lacquered Dining Table w/Grooves 63"l x 31"w x 30"h




Distressed Black Colonial Writing Table 60"l x 32"w x 30.5"h




Distressed Brown Colonial Writing Table 60"l x 32"w x 30.5"h






Distressed Black Sutton Table 60"l x 26"w x 30.5"h


This was literally ALL I could find out of the entire hutch full of design catalogues.  I haven't started browsing through the regular stores yet (Pottery barn, C&B, West Elm, etc)....so we'll see what turns up next :>)

Which one is your favorite!?  

ox,
k

First 2 tables from Four Hands, last 3 from Noir.


Some purrrrty kitchen inspiration for you:


the lettered cottage







3 comments:

  1. Love table #1! I like that it's unexpected. Also IKEA has some good odd sized tables: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20137907 you could always paint or finish in something prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep posting like this it’s really very good idea, you are awesome!

    paxil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever find the perfect table? I'm searching for something similar. 30"W X 60"L in distressed/antique black finish... thank you

    ReplyDelete