"" Dream To Life: OHH Monday :>)

Monday, March 14, 2011

OHH Monday :>)

It's Monday :>)  I've never been a Monday fan.  When I was a tyke, Sunday nights always brought on some form of anxiety/last minute homework marathons to get ready for school on Monday.....you know that feeling?  Sort of like being closed in, heart beating a little faster....just thinking about it, I can re-create that feeling!  Ugh!

Anyway, I've begun to take Monday's "off", mostly meaning I try not to book myself up - especially now that I work on Saturday, and some Sundays!  All of a sudden, Mondays aren't so bad anymore.  I kind of enjoy them :>)

A little Monday decor inspiration for you....


How amazing is this room??  High ceilings, chandelier, piano...and those railings!  





This looks so comfy - especially as I write from rainy, cloudy Nashville.   I really like the gray fireplace, the nail head trim on the chair, and the gorgeous flowers on the coffee table.





The. Most. Amazing. Yoga. Studio. Ever.


Period.  nuff said :>)

Happy Monday!
xo,
k


1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more with you. As much as I love lazy Sundays, everything I need to do in the pending week weighs heavy on me. Love the completely unfinished wood pillars in the first image!
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete