"" Dream To Life: Dream Cafe

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dream Cafe

Cali was up extra early this morning.   And while it could have been extremely annoying, B and I decided to use it to our advantage and put our money where our mouths are.  We've been "talking" for awhile about how it would be great if we went for a run before work....and talking was all we were doing about it.

I'm happy to announce that we actually followed through and went for a morning run!  (and yes, I feel great, and yes, I'm more awake, and yes, blah blah blah! OK! Fine! It's healthy!)

Anyhoo....Russel Brand is on Regis and Kelly today and I literally cannot tear myself away from the tv (gonna be late to work)   He is hilarious :>)

Dream Cafe time....



I read this post this morning on Colour Me Happy.  Maria retells parts of a talk Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love fame) gave on the creative process.  Be sure to read the paragraph on Ruth Stone.  Very inspiring.

Check out these AMAZING pictures!  So cute....Go dad.

I'm extremely excited about the Mad Men deal with Netflix.  Now we can stream from season 1 - and I can join the MM bandwagon.

I recently discovered "How I Met Your Mother" reruns on Lifetime.   Please do yourself a favor and watch.

I can't believe I didn't post this first on dream cafe.  HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!!! I. Must. Go.  Obsessed.

Another extremely inspiring article that I mentioned yesterday on stealing like an artist.   Insightful and interesting stuff.


The West Nashville Farmers Market opens tomorrow for the first time this season!   Anyone planning on going?  

xo,
k








1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate,

    I love your blog! Thank you so much for linking up today to my Define Your Blog party. I really enjoyed the post you linked up...but couldn't see how to comment so I've come over here instead!!

    I've had a lovely browse through your posts. And I am your new follower! You're awesome!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete