"" Dream To Life: Put the Fire Out

Monday, April 4, 2011

Put the Fire Out

I've been dreaming of soft neutrals for spring.  

Especially after last night.   I attempted to make my husband an authentic Mexican meal: salsa from scratch - involving stewing tomatoes, onions, garlic, and HOT chilis - and real Mexican rice - with more tomatoes, onions, carrots, bay leaves, peas.   Failing to wear gloves while chopping the chilis was my first mistake. Let's just say my skin has been ON FIRE since last night.  Yowza.  This Italian gal is sticking to store bought salsa, and canned beans.







1.  Grecian Chiffon Dress in Apricot from Topshop: $85
2.  One Button Blazer from Victoria's Secret: $98
3.  Off White Heeled Lace up Shoes from Topshop: $130
4.  Studio Tulip Skirt from Zara: $79.90
5. Tinley Road Nude Pumps:  $49
6.  Marc by Marc Jacobs Rose toned Watch:  $225
7.  White Prairie Lace Panel Sundress from Topshop: $75 


I have to say, however, the meal was tasty! Especially the rice....recipe to come tomorrow :>)

I'm off to soak my hands in vodka.  (No joke.   All the online remedy's for chili burns say to soak in alcohol.  I'm sure they are completely trustworthy ;-)

xo,
k

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful chiffon dress! Love your blog too! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that watch!! Sorry about your hands...ouch! I didn't know that about chile peppers.

    ReplyDelete