"" Dream To Life: Rock 'N Roll Wedding Style Shoot

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rock 'N Roll Wedding Style Shoot

I was going through my Pinterest page today, and I realized I'd never posted the final shots from our Rock Star Wedding Style Shoot I designed last Spring.  We were lucky to get the shoot published on Rock N Roll Bride!

Behold...

Rock 'N Roll Wedding Style Shoot

Photography Credit: Joe Hendricks Photography
Designer: Me :>)
Videography: 
John Jordan Films
Venue: 
The Factory at Franklin
Dress/Shoes/Hairpiece: 
The White Room
Flowers: 
Flowers That Rock & WhimWed
Invitations: 
Izzy and The Bean Design
Cake: 
Sweetface Cakes
Favors:  
CustomStix
Event Rental: 
Antiques At The Factory
Jewellery: Kim Wright with 
Stella and Dot
Hair: Alyssa Hodges at 
Juel Salon
Make Up: 
Katie Russo
Model: Laura Veltz




























































1 comment: