"" Dream To Life: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Gooey, soft cookies are a weakness of mine.  I'm always on the lookout for a delicious new recipe.   
And it seemed to be perfect timing when my Christmas gift from my parents came in the mail this week....my Kitchen Aid Mixer!!!! Yippee!!!

So after curling up on the couch with dinner and watching the Golden Globes, I broke out my brand new mixer and made some Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies - Recipe Here.  I had to do a little convincing with Billy - he wasn't sure about the oatmeal aspect.  But don't you worry, I converted him.  And in my quest to eat healthier and more nutritiously this year - I don't feel guilty popping one of these puppies in.  Not guilty at all :>)


One more thing, I added 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon to the recipe. I'd seen it in a few other recipes, and it really makes a yummy addition! 



xo,
k

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo making these when I am done with the cleanse. :)

    ReplyDelete