"" Dream To Life: Monday Pick Me Up

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Pick Me Up

Happy Monday!

We got home late last night from a whirlwind family trip up to Minnesota.  My family has had a cabin on a lake up north for years, and we finally made it up this year.   It was a wonderful weekend!

I'm always a little blue when we leave the lake - but I perked right up when I came home to a few fun surprises....

Laura and Andrea at Ever After Blueprint showcased the Pinterest Challenge project: Doily Drink Umbrellas.  It's also Andrea's 6th anniversary so wish her congrats!


EverAfter Blueprint


Katie at Craptastic showcased the Purple Chair Project.  How fun! Her blog has tons of great ideas - and all the projects she featured are fab:



CRAPTASTIC


And my cousin Ali recently did a one-day-re-do on her kitchen (looks fab!) and made a jewelry holder inspired by the one I made a while back (all with 2 young kids in tow...she's amazing!)

Check her blog out HERE.

Thanks Laura, Andrea, Katie, and Ali!!!!  Y'all made my day :>)


BIG photo shoot tomorrow!   A Wedding Style Shoot: 1920's Speakeasy "Feathers And Fire".  Below is the inspiration board for the project:



Most of these photos are on my Pinterest Style Shoot Board.  Can't wait to share the real pics!

xo,
k







No comments:

Post a Comment